Many people have heard the term “sensei” in the context of martial arts. Your Karate teacher is your “sensei.” But if we dissect the Japanese kanji (the symbols), we have “sen” which means ahead or before, and then “sei” which is life. So sensei is one who has lived before, who is ahead of you in the journey of life. But a deeper connotation would be one who has experience and who has been through it already.
Your Piano Sensei has the experience and tools necessary to guide you on your journey with studying music, specifically on the piano. He will be your mentor, your coach, encouraging and supporting you not only to be a better musician, but also learning valuable skills that apply to other parts of your life including discipline, focus, expression, communication, teamwork, and much more.
Your Piano Sensei can help you with:
– learning piano from scratch
– improving your music reading skills
– technical development
– theoretical knowledge including practical use
– playing from chord charts/lead sheets/fake books
– how to practice more efficiently
– increasing your musicality and expression
– learning Classical music
– preparing for contests, competitions and examinations
– preparing for college auditions
The Piano Sensei Studio is in Greater Cincinnati, Ohio, but no worries – we can work with you over the internet, too! ENROLL NOW to get started!
To find out more about our highly skilled sensei, click below: