Students experience a well-rounded approach to learning the piano:
- Music reading literacy
- Theory and analysis
- Technical development
- Playing by ear
- Play from chord charts and lead sheets
Piano Sensei students have many opportunities to share their talents and skills. They participate in a wide vareity of events including:
- Studio recitals
- Halloween recitals at a local bookstore
- Special performances at high-quality venues like the Art Museum or University of Cincinnati
- Festivals and assessments where they receive recognition and awards
- Our annual Music Alive! multimedia concert
- Royal Conservatory of Music exams
Qualified & Experienced Teacher
Piano Sensei isn't just a cool name! Sensei means "master", "teacher", or "one who has gone before." Your Piano Sensei:
- Has a Master's Degree in Piano
- Is certified through the Music Teachers National Association and the Royal Conservatory of Music
- Regularly attends local, state, and national conferences and workshops
- Has been published in American Music Teacher
- Serves on numerous boards and committees for music
- Has over 15 years of teaching experience
Read more about me and listen to me play HERE.
Beautiful New Studio!
When you study at the Piano Sensei studio, your instructor will . . .
Build Effective Practice Habits
Sequence Your Curriculum
Focus on Achieving Goals
Encourage Independent Thinking
Provide a Holistic Approach
Enroll today for piano lessons
My son has been taking piano lessons from Clinton for almost two years. He loves going to lessons and has improved beyond measure. Clinton keeps him focused while also making piano lessons fun. I highly recommend Clinton as an instructor!Jamie R.
Our son has been taking piano lessons with Clinton for 6 years and could not be happier! Clinton is an amazing instructor and very talented. His laid back approach has really resonated with our son. He's great with all ages. His love for his profession shines through in all interactions. He has my highest recommendation!Cindy W.
I have been a piano student of Clinton's since 2010. He's a very unique teacher who is patient, encouraging, and presents strategies for practicing. He helped me realize that playing the piano is not just reading a group of notes on a page. There is much more to it than that. I now have an inner motivation to practice and play for others. Clinton has an excitement about music and that energy is contagious!Diana B.
What do lessons cost?
Cincinnati OH 45226